SUMMARY: Support daily operations of the credit card
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for all issues related to cards, including, but not limited, to cooperation with all IuteCredit team members, IuteCredit Group, Issuer, processors, vendors and collaborators.
- Monitor, control and process daily monetary transactions including payments, adjustments and daily card balancing.
- Responsible for upload of cards to CMS based on internal processes and procedures.
- Keep daily records for issued and personalized cards per Branch.
- Maintain card stock in Branches and is responsible for timely distribution to each Branch.
- Provide members and employees with information and direction regarding account status, requests, payments, and rights and obligations associated with the account.
- Oversee various card programs and keep current with software and program changes.
- Represent Card Services program both internally on project teams and externally with vendors and processors by providing card operations and processing expertise in the implementation of various card promotional campaigns.
- Assists the Company with developing branch training programs that relate to the card programs.
- Processes and maintains daily credit card dispute files from colleagues, dispute notification from clients send to colleagues, along with the processing of comprised cards.
- Troubleshoot card service interruptions in CMS, Internal Software, Banks, and Mastercard.
- Monitors and controls ATM and POS usage, applications, upgrades, and balance transfers.
- Orders cards and PINS and sets up files in the computer system verifies the accuracy of cards.
- Responsible for setting up of network for sending new and renewed cards to customers.
- Monitors processor reports for fraudulent activity and verifies activity based on alerts issued.
- Manage daily and monthly reporting for cards.
- Must ensure corporate compliance for card business and assist team members in resolving disputes related to credit card refunds and chargebacks.
- Assist the department director in writing and maintaining operational procedures.
- Stay up to date with all card-related rules and regulations and compliance.
- Adheres to compliance procedures and internal/operational risk controls in accordance with any and all applicable regulatory standards, requirements, and policies.
- Use extensive system and product knowledge along with strong procedural understanding.
- Be an active member of the Operations department for all operational activities.
- Provide excellent support to internal and external customers for cards and operational issues.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports, as well as ad hoc reports on Management request.
- Performs other duties as assigned by appropriate supervisor/manager.
- Required to be available 24/7 (out of work schedule) for card related issues from home.
Education and/or experience requirements
- University Diploma in Economics, IT, Mathematics.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Bank or financial institution or related field.
- Experience with detailed system/products related to cards.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and manage competing deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Must be detail-oriented while maintaining a high degree of responsiveness and flexibility in performing tasks.
- Must be able to embrace and quickly adapt to change as a result of internal, market or regulatory policy changes.
- Ability to find practical resolutions to operations/systems related issues in a timely and organized manner.
- Able to foresee and identify possible risks and fraudulent activities.
- Ability to train fellow employees and oversee projects within the operations and customer service department.
- Strong team player with excellent communications skills.
- Advanced computer skills and Software solutions.
- Proficient users of English language.
salary and bonus
dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
for professional and educational trainings
If you feel that you have can-do-approach we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV to email@example.com.
Your application will
be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be