CUSTOMER ADVISOR – BACK OFFICE
- Respond to customer inquiries on the telephone, emails and social media channels, in a fast-paced goal-oriented Customer Experience department.
- Provide customers with product information, promotes credit products and concludes sales.
- Provide positive customer experience regarding repayments, aftersales and collection issues.
- Process customer requests and support dealer network.
- Performs reminder calls for customers in delays.
- Submits new loan applications for customers.
- Deals with customer complaints and compliments.
- Performs activities directed towards the fulfillment of the sales targets ensuring the quality of services provided.
- Participate with ideas and makes actions to company development and sales increase.
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Customer Experience Department.
- The work schedule is done in shifts.
- Reports directly to HR&CX Manager.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Advanced skills to handle large volume of calls and written communication
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), convincing and negotiation skills to ensure understanding customer wants and needs
- Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with both satisfied and unsatisfied customers
- Customer-oriented (boost customer loyalty and engagement)
- Conflict resolution skills for dealing with difficult customers over the phone and written communication
- Excellent active listening skills to ensure understanding customer wants and needs
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Team Player Organised and detail-oriented
- Fast and easy learning
- Sociable, responsible, accurate, punctual and multitasking
Experience and knowledge required:
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Positive sales and negotiation experience and passion towards Customer
experience and Sales Proficient
- Computer literacy – Microsoft office
- Fluent Macedonian and English
The company offers:
- Attractive salary + bonuses
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
- Employment contract on indefinite time, after 6 months’ probation period
depending on results
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love customer interactions, we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only
shortlisted applicants will be contacted.