Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Complete various day-to-day functions within the operations department.
- Responsible for the implementation of loan products and calculators in the system, testing and reporting misfunctions.
- Work with complex banking transactions related to loans, collection, accounting and billing activities.
- Foresees all steps and changes necessary for implementation of loan products.
- Escalates problems and timely inform superior and management.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superior and management including difficult/sensitive information.
- Execute daily task related to loan system, as well as take the necessary actions to coordinate projects and activities with IuteCredit Group colleagues.
- Coordinates activities with Card Specialist regarding card issues and take responsivity to resolve it in a timely manner.
- Act as primary and responsible persons for testing all new system functionalities, assessing risk and fraudulent actions.
- Designs and develops project plans to implement new policies, programs and initiatives, and operating processes of strategic significance to the unit.
- Implements project plans to ensure compliance with overall strategic plans, goals and unit objectives, as well as maintenance of optimal operating efficiency within the unit.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-term goals and objectives to ensure that projects are successfully completed in a timely and cost-effective manner, and that the end product is consistent with initial requirements.
- Researches and analyses best methods and practices relative to achievement of specified unit goals and operating objectives; designs and develops alternative systems and procedures, as appropriate to the objectives of the unit, ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations, policies, and guidelines.
- Develops, prepares, and presents operational reports; maintains comprehensive records and statistical information.
- Consults, interacts, or collaborates with colleagues to facilitate the successful implementation of new or revised policies and procedures, and to ensure the implementation and administration of company objectives.
- Supports colleagues, superior and management in preparation of reports and business analytics.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Education and/or experience requirements:
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to understand and process multiple types of inquiries in a professional, fast-paced, and high traffic environment
- Advanced knowledge for use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Advanced skills in project planning and project management.
- Ability to establish, implement and maintain operating goals and objectives.
- Skill in the analysis and re-engineering of systems, processes, and procedures.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Skill in developing policy and procedure documentation.
- Able to foresee and identify possible risks and fraudulent activities.
- Strong sense for discretion, interpersonal skills and independent judgment with respect to some of the most significant functions within the company.
- Ability to train fellow employees and oversee projects within the operations and customer service department.
degree IT area
- Minimum 5
years working experience
- At least
two years of banking experience is preferred
capability to complete accurate data entry/transaction processing
computer skills and Software solutions.
with banking systems
in Operations/Card Operations is considered as an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of English
dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
for professional and educational trainings
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love customer interactions, we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only
shortlisted applicants will be contacted.