The fastest and most comfortable loan provider IuteCredit Europe for its operations in Skopje, Macedonia is looking for:
The position directly reports to Chief Finance Officer. The following duties and responsibilities are expected from the position.
- Accurate and timely recording of payments and re-payments from customers.
- Realization of bank statements for payment and re-payment of approved loans and other payments.
- Prepares and implements timely and accurate accounting processes in the general company ledger in accordance with legal regulations, internal procedures and accounting standards.
- Timely and accurate recording of tax liabilities for the company in accordance with legal regulations.
- Preparation, accounting and payment of recapitulations for external collaborators.
- Checking and control of daily statements from different currency accounts;
- Keeping cash registers and processing travel orders.
- Daily adjustment and control of the situation in the general ledger and analytical records.
- assets and liabilities.
- Quarterly reconciliation of accounting balance with clients.
- Participate in the preparation of periodic financial reports for internal and external needs.
- Preparation of daily turnover reviews.
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly reviews.
- Preparation of control report on revenues and expenses.
- Processing, archiving and keeping records of documentation.
- Realization of the mission and vision of the Company, respect and proper application of all policies and procedures of IuteCredit Macedonia and IuteCredit Europe.
- Performing other work tasks by order of the employer.
Experience and knowledge required:
- Bachelor / Master degree in finance
- Certified accountant
- A minimum of 3-year experience in finance
- A detailed and well-organized person focused on results
- Good computer skills, and knowledge of MS Office
- Continuous monitoring of financial policy, accounting and taxes
- Knowledge of financial regulation in the country and international financial accounting standards
- Ability to quickly understand new problems and make effective decisions that will prevent financial loss and operational and reputational risk.
- Ability to work under pressure, planning personal workload
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Fluency in English (writing, speaking, reading) is mandatory
The company offers:
- Attractive salary
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
- Employment contract on indefinite time, after 6 months’ probation period depending on results
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love interactions with people we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV using the Apply option, no later than 05.08.2020 and referring to the position you apply for in the title of your CV.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted IuteCredit Macedonia.