The fastest and most comfortable loan provider IuteCredit Europe for its operations in Skopje, Macedonia is looking for:
CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
The position directly reports to CEO. The following duties and responsibilities are expected from the position.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Development and implementation of the commercial strategy of IuteCredit.
- Oversee all activities of marketing, sales, product development and customer service to drive business growth and market share.
- Manage sales operations organization, field sales organization, and Partner Relationship Managers, third party sales channels/value-added-resellers (dealer partners) to ensure sales targets are met or exceeded.
- Responsible for the implementation and achievement of Company’s mission, values and target objectives. Develop long-term plans and budgets for the department and its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance. Ensure systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the department.
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy across key market segments to ensure that the company identifies and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth. Assess, build and manage an array of necessary channels capable of delivering on the company’s growth objectives. Including, but not limited:
– Retail sales
- Creating the BRAND BOOK and implementing it.
- Develop annual Marketing plan and implementation of it.
- Creating and maintaining partnership relations (dealers etc).
- Design of loan products and other services.
- Proposals to Credit Committees.
- Market & Competition analysis.
- Sale and aftersales, both on retail (individual customer) and wholesale (dealerships) level.
- Sale measurement, KPI’s and reporting.
- Develop and maintain initiatives in order to achieve up to date competitive analysis portfolio.
- Develop strategic direction and plans for the company with regard to all commercial functions including sales, marketing, business development and customer support/customer experience.
- Interact with the sales operations teams, PRMs and CAs, to ensure a smooth flow through process in the CRM.
- Establish and monitor progress against key performance indicators of PRM and sales department.
- Identify and develop new market opportunities for the company’s product portfolio.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel. Recruit, train, appraise, supervise, support, develop, promote and guide qualified employees within the responsible department.
- Daily coaching and supervision of Partner Relationship Managers and Marketing department.
- Part of Company Management (management meetings, data sharing and exchange of ideas etc.).
- The Chief Commercial Officer may have additional managerial roles as may be determined from time to time, in Macedonia and abroad assigned by CEO or/and Founders.
Education and/or experience requirements:
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in designing and executing business sales and marketing plans and strategies.
- Strong commercial sense, opportunity to reduce in the form of senior management fast growing, modern organization.
- Excellent communication skills (use, verbal and written), persuasive and negotiation skills to secure partnerships with credit product companies.
- Problem solving – making a solution to solve problems in any challenging situation.
- Working under pressure – the possibility of falling out of need to work on some occasions in stressful situations.
- Agility – the ability to correct by changing priorities and property issues for the rapidly growing organization being traded together.
- Ability to manage and track numbers and parameters, based on which you set goals and objectives of the teams in the company.
- Good understanding of offered services, products and processes of the financial industry and related risk areas, other financial and regulators.
- Strong interpersonal skills, integrity, ethical behavior, analytical and research skills, reporting skills, critical thinking.
- Ability to communicate, prepare reports, and the ability to work directly with management and regulators.
- Multitasking, ability to set priorities.
- University degree.
- Minimum 5 years working experience on same/similar position.
- At least two years of banking experience is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Proficient knowledge of English Language.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary and bonuses.
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere.
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings.
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love customer interactions, we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV using the Fast Apply option, no later than 04.10.2020. Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.