The fastest and most comfortable loan provider IuteCredit Macedonia for its operations in Skopje, Macedonia is looking for candidate for open position for:
CUSTOMER ADVISOR – Back office
- Respond to customer inquiries on the telephone, emails and social media channels, in a fast-paced goal oriented Customer Experience department
- Provide customers with product information, promotes credit products and concludes sales
- Provide positive customer experience regarding repayments, aftersales and collection issues
- Process customer requests and support dealer network.
- Performs reminder calls for customers in delays.
- Submits new loan application for customers.
- Deals with customer complaints and compliments.
- Performs activities directed towards the fulfilment of the sales targets ensuring quality of services provided
- Participate with ideas and makes actions to company development and sales increase
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Customer Experience Department
- The work schedule is done in shifts
- Reports directly to HR&CX Manager.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Excellent knowledge of Macedonian and English
- Advanced skills to handle large volume of calls and written communication
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), convincing and negotiation skills to ensure understanding customer wants and needs
- Ability to communicate clearly and respectfully with both satisfied and unsatisfied customers
- Customer oriented (boost customer loyalty and engagement)
- Conflict resolution skills for dealing with difficult customers over phone and written communication
- Excellent active listening skills to ensure understanding customer wants and needs
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Team Player Organised and detail oriented
- Fast and easy learning
- Sociable, responsible, accurate, punctual and multitasking
Experience and knowledge required:
- University degree
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar position
- Positive sales and negotiation experience and passion towards Customer experience and Sales Proficient
- Computer literacy – Microsoft office
- Fluent Macedonian and English
The company offers:
- Attractive salary + bonuses
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
- Employment contract on indefinite time, after 6 months’ probation period depending on results
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love customer interactions, we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV using the Apply option, no later than 25.10.2020
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.