The fastest and most comfortable loan provider IuteCredit Europe for its operations in Skopje, Macedonia is looking for: Internal Auditor
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Establish and ensure adherence to policies and procedures designed to guide the Internal Audit Department.
- Ensure emerging trends and successful practices in internal auditing are considered.
- Submit, at least annually, to Senior Management and the Board a risk-based internal audit plan for review and approval.
- Review and adjust the internal audit plan, as necessary, in response to changes in ICMK’s business, risks, operations, programs, systems, and controls. Communicate to Senior Management and the Board any significant interim changes to the audit plan.
- Evaluates the framework of policies, practices and procedures constituting the system of internal control of all the units of the ICMK.
- Ensure each engagement of the internal audit plan is executed, including the establishment of objectives and scope, the assignment of appropriate and adequately supervised recourses, the documentation of work programs and testing results, and the communications of engagement results with applicable conclusions and recommendations to appropriate parties.
- Follow up of engagements findings and corrective actions by the competent Units/Bodies/Personnel on issues raised in audit reports (internal audit, external audit, regulatory authorities, tax authorities etc.), and report periodically to Senior Management and the Board any corrective actions not effectively implemented.
- Ensure the principals of integrity, objectivity, confidentiality, and competency are applied and upheld.
- Ensure trends and emerging issues that could impact the ICMK are considered and communicated to Senior Management and the Board as appropriate.
- Conducts special investigations and takes proper actions, in cases of; possible damage to the ICMK and the Group’s interests; suspected fraud or instances of irregular activities by executives or employees of the ICMK and/or the Group; serious accusations by employees and third parties submitted directly to the Division or Management.
- Reports within the first quarter of every year, on the adequacy and effectiveness of the System of Internal Control of the ICMK.
- Reports at least quarterly or whenever required by the Board and Group Internal Auditor on a) the execution of the Annual Audit Plan, b) the main findings and recommendations of the audits and c) any significant audit issues that have not been remedied. The report submitted in the last quarter of every year includes an evaluation of the effectiveness of the “whistle-blowing” process established by the ICMK.
- Communicates with the external auditors and regulators, when and if deemed necessary
Education and/or experience requirements & Competencies required
- Legal/ Economics/ Finance related University Degree.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience with a focus in internal auditing, finance controlling or similar activity. Previous work experience with consumer credit or other filed of finance is considered as plus.
- Good knowledge of the internal regulative framework into force; knowledge on the banking and non-banking financial entity’s local legislation; knowledge of the International Internal Audit Standards.
- Very good computer skills, ability to plan and organise the everyday job effectively, flexibility, strong communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of management and employees, the ability to serve in an independent manner while providing value – added audit services to improve the operations and safeguard of the Entity’s assets.
- Proficiency of English language.
- Ability for frequent travelling.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love customer interactions, we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV using the Apply option, no later than 09.11.2020. Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.