The fastest and most comfortable loan provider IuteCredit Europe for its operations in Skopje, Macedonia is looking for:
- Complete various day-to-day functions within the operations department.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors including difficult/sensitive information.
- Work with complex banking transactions.
- Execute daily task related to Card Operations, as well as take the necessary actions to coordinate with partners.
- Responds to requests from colleagues on card issues and take responsivity to resolve it in a timely manner.
- Act as primary support on testing new functionalities.
- Designs and develops project plans to implement new policies, programs and initiatives, and operating processes of strategic significance to the unit.
- Implements project plans to ensure compliance with overall strategic plans, goals and unit objectives, as well as maintenance of optimal operating efficiency within the unit.
- Establishes and implements short- and long-term goals and objectives to ensure that projects are successfully completed in a timely and cost-effective manner, and that the end product is consistent with initial requirements.
- Researches and analyses best methods and practices relative to achievement of specified unit goals and operating objectives; designs and develops alternative systems and procedures, as appropriate to the objectives of the unit, ensuring compliance with local laws, regulations, policies, and guidelines.
- Develops, prepares, and presents operational reports; maintains comprehensive records and statistical information.
- Consults, interacts, or collaborates with colleagues to facilitate the successful implementation of new or revised policies and procedures, and to ensure the implementation and administration of company objectives.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Organized and detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals and constituencies in a diverse community.
- Ability to understand and process multiple types of inquiries in a professional, fast-paced, and high traffic environment.
- Advanced knowledge for use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Advanced skills in project planning and project management.
- Ability to establish, implement and maintain operating goals and objectives.
- Skill in the analysis and re-engineering of systems, processes, and procedures.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Skill in developing policy and procedure documentation.
- Able to foresee and identify possible risks and fraudulent activities.
- Strong sense for discretion, interpersonal skills and independent judgement with respect to some of the most significant functions within the company.
- Ability to train fellow employees and oversee projects within the operations and customer service department.
- University degree IT area
- Minimum 5 years working experience
- At least two years of banking experience is preferred
- Proven capability to complete accurate data entry/transaction processing
- Advanced computer skills and Software solutions.
- Experience with banking systems
- Experience in Operations/Card Operations is considered as an advantage
- English Language
The company offers:
- Competitive salary
- Positive, dynamic and encouraging working atmosphere
- Opportunity for professional and educational trainings
If you feel that you have can-do-approach and you love customer interactions, we encourage you to apply by sending your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 9th June 2019